The Wumpyre is an extremely rare and curious species of the suborder Fructus Gluto Chiroptera, typically found in arid or fruit-bearing regions. Most have large eyes adapted for night vision and an exceptional sense of smell.
List of Facts
- A graceful flyer by nature but notoriously poor at landing
- Ability to hide in plain sight or disappear from view
- Adaptable to a variety of climates and living conditions
- The Wumpyre is easily recognized due to its freakishly large size but still exhibits bat-like features
- Rumors of mystical powers abound but one that has been witnessed is the ability to disarm opponents with its irresistible charm
- Due to the uncertain nature of the Wumpyre it is best to offer it bribes of succulent fruits and then slowly back away